In light of the recent challenging times we are all going through with the COVID-19 pandemic, it is of the most importance to collaborate and work together in order to get past this.
We wanted to share resources and information as well as our assistance regarding our areas of expertise with:
- Reasonable accommodations, the interactive process, return-to-work, job analyses and ergonomics related to COVID-19 and/or how these may be impacted by current containment measures.
- Return-to-work and temporary “light duty” work assignments
- Ergonomics and what we all still can/need to do for employees working from home and those still working in the office
- Job Descriptions and job analyses and compiling the information needed.
Here are some great resources with great information for employers:
- EEOC: What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- DFEH Employment Information on COVID-19