At DMG, we work together as a team of professionals to provide our clients with the highest quality service and timely communication. Our combination of experienced consultants and top-notch administrative support allow us to best serve our clients needs and achieve positive results.
To us, our clients are more than a customer – they are our partners in achieving common goals. We take that relationship very seriously, and are invested in doing what it takes to get the job done together.
Knowledge & Experience
Our dedication to customer service is backed by our extensive knowledge and experience in our field. This enables us to provide solutions for cost savings, legal compliance and best results in employment practices.
What DMG Specializes In
DMG Offers a full range of services to assist with stay-at-work and return-to-work for injured/disabled employees, helping employers with compliance and achieving positive outcomes.
- Job Descriptions
- Job Analysis
- Return to Work Programs
- Reasonable Accommodations and the “Interactive Process”
Working with employers, insurers and employees for over 26 years.
Our core DMG Team:
- Andrew Bullock – Senior Return-to-Work Specialist, Certified Professional in Disability Management, 7 years with DMG
- Alicia Chavez – Senior Administrative Lead, 16 years with DMG
- Trinidad Garcia – Senior Administrative Lead, 16 years with DMG
- Deborah Johnson – Senior Accounting Lead, 14 years with DMG
- Peggy Rae – Project Coordinator, 18 years with DMG
- Brent Sponsel – Return-to-Work Specialist, 2 years with DMG